Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Monday, November 21, 2011

Spaced out, not in a good way

Without showing you the new inches that I've added to the current scarf, and the inch to the current sweater, I got nothing for you. I'm not one for the "Here's my inch" kind of posts, to me it just seems like you blogging because you feel like you have to, not because you want to. (We'll overlook why I'm writing today, when the blog well went dry long ago.)

Let's see, my fingers are cold today, almost to the point where they feel like typing is work. Each key is a lumbering motion, only getting better with each word. Slowly warming, but warming nonetheless.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have something, probably one of those posts showing you my new inches, but at least it'll be something. This is when a lot of people drop off of Nablopomo. You've just had all the blogging that you can, and another mention of the current knitting is enough to knock the will to knit right out of you.

(Sorry this post is so . . . spacey. I didn't sleep to well, and well, this is day 21. Down the home stretch baby, nine more days to go.)

No comments:

Post a Comment