Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sleeve Two and Berries

I'm about a third of the way done with the last sleeve of the V-neck Aran. I love it so far, and like when you do something twice, the second one usually goes a lot faster, and a lot better. The wool supply is holding out great (second sleeve, and I still have well over a skien left. There is nothing better than wool leftovers, I can felt guilt free) Smooth sailing, and I should finish this puppy in a couple of days.


Almost to the elbow! YAY!

I must say that to avoid missing any more needles I have taken to cableing with a stick that's leftover from a stick of incence. Needless to say that now I'm prepared to lose them, I still have the exact same stick. This is one of those times where I really want to flip off the universe, but I don't, because then I will lose this little green stick, and then not be able to find the other sticks.



And here is some photographic proof that every million years (give or take a few), an Asparagus Fern will have berries. I've had this one for several years, and this is the first time that I've seen berries on it, I wish now that I had only had the presence of mind to take pictures of the little white flowers that it had this summer.

1 comment: