Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Monday, November 1, 2010

There goes that month

My poor abused computer is back, with a brand new screen and ready to take on the world. I got it back, like a week ago and I just figured that I would just skip over October and go straight to November. Sounds logical right? I hope so, but missing the second month of my poasting monthly goals is not a good way to start off a new system. I had an excuse though, I didn't have a computer, bloging with out a computer is hard.

So most of September's goals got finished, just not in September. But I will only count September as September, not September and October. So lets review September:

1.Crank out at least 7 dishclothes in various colors and sizes.
Done, It wasn't fun, but I did it and I'm all the better for it.

2.Finish the sleves to my perfect sweater.
Done, with the back and one of the fronts. It was like water gate tourture, but it is done and soon I will be the proud possesor of something made out of wool that has not acidentilly been felted.

3.Finish Gonna's Citron.
Done, but not with the tassels that I plan to put on it, I kept putting it off and putting it off, and it still is not done, and I doubt it ever will be.

4.Finish Leaves and vines Sock.
Done, but not in September. I improvised with some left over yarn, and I can't wait to have a chance to wear them.

5.Finish the Blueberry Waffles socks.
Sorry, ran out of yarn, but can't figure out what to improvise with.

6.Finish any Baby garmet.
Sort of, I did all the knitting, but I never sewed the buttons on.

So for the month of September, I give myself a C. Not to bad, right?

For the month of november my goals are as fallows:

1.Finish the Perfect Sweater.
2.Finish the Throughbred Sweater.
3.Finish at least five dishclothes.
4.Start and finish at least one baby anything.
5.Finish at least two Christmas Presents.

(Maybe do some socks or something, I'm no tgoing to put this down, just letting you know that socks may or may not happen)

It sounds like a lot, I know, but being Laid up and all frees up a lot of knitting time. And let it be known theat the Christmas gifts are the most important.(The dishclothes are Christmas presents)

Can I do it? YES I CAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment