Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Something Finished

I did it, I actually finished something. The Firefly scarf is now done. This feels great, I have finished another Christmas present. Now, all I have to do is finish Dad's Afghan, some dishcloths and Gonna's Fair Isle Mittens, and I will be done with Christmas. The mittens are progressing nicely and I am almost done with the first one. I love to work on them, they just make me feel smart, that's not a feeling that I am used to. E-mail me if you want the pattern, but I doubt anyone will want to make it without a picture. I may talk more about it later, You have to space these things out.

Random facts of the day.
29. I use the backspace key a lot.
30. I rareley use facebook anymore
31.When I am bored, I read the archives of knitting blogs

(Yes, this is a short entry, but I am in a hurry,.)

No comments:

Post a Comment