Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Monday, November 29, 2010

The Claw

It is back. Yes, it is, my wrist is throbbing as I write this. Actually The Claw was back, but I didn't knit all evening and gave it a hot pad and have been babying it all morning. I am hoping that this will help, and once I finish giving you the blog thrills that you have become accustomed to I will go and google wrist massaging techniques. 

I wished the Claw would have chosen a more convenient time to come back, I hope to have my swap partners socks done by this weekend when I get the casts off. That will mean that I can hand wash them and wrap them in a plastic bag to keep the smell of smoke out of them. This weekend will be the weekend where I get all of my swap partners stuff ready to mail. I plan on going to all this little bulk food store where they have tea and other yummies. Also go to the Hobby Lobby to. Though I would rather go to Jo-Anns, I don't trust Mormons, and I have heard a lot of bad things about the way that the owner of the Hobby Lobby treats his employs.

One more day of Nablopomo. Yayyyyy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment