Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Sunday, November 14, 2010

Good News

Well, the news is not nessesarly good or bad, just kind of blah. The Throughbred Sweater is almost done. All that is left to do is the colar and sewing the sleves in. I hope to finish it to today, but that might be streaching it a little.  I know that you are probrobly tired af me complainig about the lack of blog insperation, but I really don't have any. I just want to quite posting every day. At least I didn't sign up for Nakniswemo (the thing where you knit a sweater in the month of november, like Mary did, she jonesing for blog fodder, more than I am).

Random facts of the day:
32.I always spell sleves sleaves
33.I recently mastered the ability to knit and talk on the phone.
34.I am both a night owl and a morning person. Because of this, I am tired a lot.

Off to change my sheets. Surgery tomorrow, keep me in your thoughts around noon.Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment