Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Break my Ass!

Yeah, I thought that knitting on that afghan would be a break. Never mind the fact that I hate that afgan with the white hot fury of a thousand suns, a little. Lets just say I went back to socks running (well, as fast as I can run now, which I'm not really supposed to do, only walk if necessary, to quote the doctor.

But it is Tuesday, Spinning day!! (I can't believe that I am actually happy about this, see what a soul crushing blanket can do to you) I will be working on the same wonderful, wool roving that I am always making. This is another one for the swap partner, hope she likes it.

Random facts of the Day:
56. I wash my face an odd number of times.
57. I squeeze my toothpaste from the middle.
58. I am a terrible insomniac.

No comments:

Post a Comment