Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Makeover

I made a few changes to my blog yesterday. I think that I like it, but I'm not entirley sure, please share your thoughts on this and any other thoughts about Garret Knits Ohio that you may want to share. I value others input.

I also decided that I should institute a new rule that I learned about from The Yarn Harlot. (link on the side bar) The rule about spinning on Tuesdays. I do spin with a drop spindle every once and a while, and I decided that I needed to get back in the habit of spinning occasionally.

So I dusted off the Drop Spindle(which is the best envention ever besides circular needles) and started spinning my old wool(so old I can't remember what it is) and am trying to spin enough for a pair of socks.

I think I might try nablopomo. You know the thing where you post every day for the month of November. I'm not offically registard for it, so if I fall off the wagon ( which is more than likley to happen) I just have to listen to my conscience berate me for it.

1 comment:

  1. I do like the new look. Even though books don't have much to do with your blog :P
    and I think your should register for nablaopmo that way you have more incentive to get on here everyday...

    ReplyDelete