Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Monday, November 22, 2010

A break kind of

I need a break from socks. I know, that yesterday, I yaked on and on about how fast they were and how easy they were, but now, I am sick of them, and I'm not even done. So I decided that I could knitt on something else, but only if that thing is, The reason that I don't sleep at night and the reason why I band my head into the wall every five minutes Dad's Afgan. This is the most boring thing that I have ever knit in my entire life. It started out as a little chrocheted Ganny square, then, once I got so tired of it that I decided to knit the rest of it.

Now, for those of you who know my dad, know that he is not at all a fussy person. He likes them plain and simple. Plain and simple are not in my Vocabulary. But I bit the bullet, and designed  it so that tringle would shoot of the center square and be attached by a border. The reason that I choose triangles is becaue of my undying love for anything that allows rows to get smaller. All well and good in thought right? Did I mention that I thought up this plan in july, and it took me this long to get the triangles. ( Not to mention that the original square was started in February) But today, I am proud to reaport that I am done with the triangles. I have picked up the border and it is sitting by my chair as I type this.

I am going to go, Its time for Desperate Housewives. I'm not going to so Random Things, Its my day off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment