Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Thursday, November 18, 2010

Temporary defeat

I have admitted it, I have been, temporally defeated by a certain Harlot's Snowdrop Shawl. Note that I said temporarlly defeated. I am going to make something else for my swap partner, and come back to it later, much, much later. I had problems, with the way I copied my chart, I have ripped the entire thing out not once, but twice. So I will come back to this, later. Mark my words, I may have lost the battle, but I will win the war.

Speaking of lost, I lost a dpn last night at the Knotty Knitters, at Barnes and Nobles. I started the heel while I was there and I thought that I tucked it into the other sock, but later that night, when I needed it I looked for it and couldn't find it. Thankfully I had some other needles in that size. it just feels a little weird to have three of one kind and then one plastic one with them. Ah, The life of a knitter.

I only overslept a half hour this morning and it feels like I have so much extra time. Could you imagine if I would not oversleep at all, or even, God forbid, get up early. I could be running my own business, by the time I'm twenty. World domination, by the time I'm forty. I should find some drug that keeps me from having to sleep at all. Imagine the possibilities.

Random Facts of the Day:
44.I love bad TV shows, that were canceled way to soon. They weren't very funny, but for some odd reason I loved them. I still miss Eastwick. only half a season.
45.Whenever I get into a fight I always stay up that night thinking about all the stuff that I wished I had said.
46. I taught myself how to do a lot of knitting stuff out of books. My point by saying this is not to make my self feel better about the demonic shawl from hell, but to point out that my pronunciation is almost always off.

No comments:

Post a Comment