Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Is that a sweater?

Today was going to be about what's on my needles, but well, night before last had other plans. I finished up a little sweater that I had on the needles, and now it feels like a lot less. Maybe a few days worth of knitting and then I can move on to THE BIG THING. Now, I really feel like I could start it, but I'll wait a day or two. (That and because I'm spinning Alpaca.)

But I finished a sweater two days ago, washed it today, and on the third day I present it to you, and the reasons why I don't really like it.

Though I do like it more in this picture

It makes me feel frumpy though. You know what I mean. I've lost a lot of weight, and I really haven't been able to adjust myself to it yet. This would have been great for the pre-weight loss, but now it's just to big. This is odd, given that I made the pattern up to fit. The main issue is the sleeves, which are too big. If I was feeling really energetic I could rip them out, and then decrease more while I knit them. Yeah, I'll get right on that. Just as soon as I finish licking the kitchen floor clean.

I'll wear it for a while though, Maybe it'll grow on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment