Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Quckie

Just wanted to make a quick post to tell you that I have finished the Socks for my partner. I repeat, the socks are done. Thank you Polly for your wonderful sock pattern, Andromeda. They were a  really easy knit and a lot of fun.

Now I will be tackling Dad's afghan. I just have less than two borders to finish, I am anticipating this one to be finished around Saturday, so stay tuned. I really want this one to just be done already. I am so tired of looking at it. I am trying to keep the intrest level up with this one, but it is hard. Maybe you can consider the fact that I started it nine months ago, and am just now finishing it. I keep telling myself: Almost Done, Almost Done. I am beginning to wonder weather or not I really am almost done. I am starting to think that I am just knitting into a vortex, that I will never get out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment