- An Afghan, made from odd balls of acrylic.
- A Hat, made out of Lion Brand Fishermans Wool.
- A striped hat made out of some more acrylic.
- A crappy pair of Fun Fur mitts, that I feel guilty about giving her.
- A Firefly Scarf made out of some Rose colored acrylic in stash.
- A few dishcloths and scrubbies.
For My Sister-
- A Pair of Fair Isle Mittens. The Mitten Day Mittens if you ask. In purple and white.
- A light blue and purple Scarf.
- A purple and White Hat.
- A Citron in light blue.
- A pair of Fair Isle Mittens. The Flower Mittens in red and white.
- A Hat.
- A pair of plain black mittens.
- A plain black scarf.
Do you think that I may have over done it a little? If yes then please don't say anything. And let me carry on in my happy delusional way thinking that everyone like a homemade present, and that you can never have too many hats.
I have been having some wrist problems lately, and I think that it might help if I were to take a day off from knitting. So that day is today. I will try my best not to let you down, to preserve my wrists, and not knit at all today, so that my wrists will live to knit another day.
It is amazing that I have been knitting so much that I have wrist problem, but I am only knitting in my free time. I just have to realize that all my time is Free Time now. I thought that it would be great to be able to do nothing but knit all day, and it was pretty good at first, but then the strain on my wrist got to be too much, and now I have to be careful to prevent repetitive strain injuries. It also doesn't help that when I need to move anywhere, I have to use my wrist to PUSH my self around the house. (don't even get me started on stairs, it make me wish I had started lifting weights when I was five) I just hope that at the end of today, (and it will be a LONG day) that my wrists will be good as new. Maybe Tomorrow, I won't have to wear my wrist brace when I knit. (I hate the wrist brace.) Wish me luck.