Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Thursday, December 9, 2010

Haven't felt like typing much

And I haven't. The surgery went fine and I am home and only on two pain killers. That is good, when I was in the hospital I was on more than I could count. I am stuck in bed though, the living room is downstairs, and the bathroom is upstairs. It is very hard for me to get up the stairs, so I have gone up once and I am just staying in my bedroom. It isn't so bad, or at least thats what I keep telling myself. I have a lot of free time, and I wish I had set some more goals for myself. So, lets see what has been done so far this month.

The first finished goal is (Insert drum roll here)
3. Finish all the stuff for the swap partner.

I am done with this and I have sent it out last Saturday.

1. Finish dads afghan.

I am done, have washed it and woven in the ends. I feel really good now that I am done with it. I hope that he likes it.

I have also done half of my mittens. I finished one pair earlier today. I just need to make some decisions about the color of the next one. I have also decided that I need to make a hat to go with some other presents so that will be the next thing on my to do list.

I need to get in the habit of posting more often. I got so burt out on it during Nablopomo. I need to do it at least twice a week. This entry feels really forced, and I need to do it more often to keep from getting rusty at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment