Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All right, you guys know that I watch way more TV than is really healthy, or normal, or sane. So I am just going to say a few things about last night, and then I will move on.

1. Mike Catherwood was robbed. I may have never heard of him before this, but I really liked him and thought that he was the most improved out of all the cast of Dancing with the Stars. I will speak no more of this, not another word. (Maybe a few more words, I have to leave it open)

2. Watch Body of Proof. I may be slightly biased because the star of this show was on Desperate Housewives, (And she also answered the phone when I voted for Mike) but I really liked this show. I laughed, cried, and went "ewww" several times, (each) and if that isn't the making for a great show, then I don't know what is.

Moving on!!

I woke up in a very odd way yesterday. Around five o'clock in the morning, I rolled over and heard a popping noise. (Looking back on it that was probably the sheet popping of the bed) I didn't think anything of it. I finished rolling over and looked over by the fish tank to make sure that there wasn't a cat on top of it. I saw a small red-ish light coming from underneath the fish tank. That coupled with the popping noise made my insane brain immediately think, FIRE!! I race (or as close to racing that I can get) over to the fish tank, and see that there is no fire, but there was a the red light coming from the power strip underneath it. I stare at that power strip for almost ten minutes, almost wishing that it would have been a fire, I was all geared up to put it out.

By that time I was wide awake, and figured that I might as well get up. It was nice to have a little extra time to play with. I would get up that early every day, but that would entail me getting out of bed that early.

About to start the last sleeve of the top-down gray sweater that I'm making. I don't have any books on top-down knitting, so I'm just whining it. That usually doesn't work, but today it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment