Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Monday, July 4, 2011

Other things to do

I keep meaning to snap pictures of my knitting. I am fueled by the urge to stick the stuff in a bush and snap away at it. I would be doing this but someone coughbriannacough took the batteries out of my camera when 'they' borrowed it for the weekend. That I'll teach me to leave things lay on my desk. I would be more upset, but they're fricken batteries, I would have given them to her if she would have asked me. Well, I probably wouldn't have, but she didn't ask me so the world will never know.

I think I have a few crappy photos on my camera, maybe some of the handspun I just made, a long time ago. I don't think it counts as just made, if I did it a week or so ago.

At the risk of sounding like a valley girl, I have to say: Cameras are like so totally cool, ya know!

Not the prettiest handspun, but I love it like a baby. Better than a baby really, it smells good, and it doesn't make messes.  This is from Homespun Acers an alpaca and wool blend that makes me go weak at the knees. I didn't think there would be enough for me to get a decent amount of sock yarn out of it, so I added an ounce of Romney to stretch it farther.

Sorry for the crappy photo. My little camera ain't seen a whole lot of use in a long time. I am still getting used to it.

This is my one-hundredth post here. I really thought I would be farther along by now. But I now can add some pictures. Maybe soon I can add good pictures.

Off to go do something, I think I may knit and watch some TV or read. Another wild Fourth of July here at Casa de Garret. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment