Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Saturday, February 19, 2011

Not a whole lot

That's exactly what's happening here, not a whole lot. I keep thinking about how I should blog, that it has been almost a week since I last posted, yada yada yada. But that's the truth, I don't have anything to yak about. I lost my ability to yak, I'm yak less. But I need to find something to yak about, I must power through this crippling disease.

Well, for starts it's warm here. Or at least it was a few days ago, I mean it feels great how there's no more snow and the sun is shining, but it is pretty cold and windy. Not unbearable, but certainly not pleasant. I sat outside for all of twenty minutes, then because my fingers were numb, (Damn, why did I leave those mitts in the house?) I decided to go back inside.

I knit a little today, the start of some super secret presents. The person I will be giving these socks to, reads this blog, so I will be keeping this project a secret. (that narrows it down two or tree people) Of course I could just click backspace, and pretend that I never wrote that, and that  they're for me, but you can obviously tell that I didn't do the.

While You Were Sleeping is on tonight. I think that I will work on  a pair of socks that is distend for the long range planning box. The yarn is Berroco dk comfort in shade 2813, Multi brights. I used some burnt  orange-y yarn for the heels and toes, they need about maybe ten more minutes of knitting. I love this yarn, good thing that I have enough to make myself a pair in them. I really do have enough yarn to make more, I've got more than half of what I started with, I know that will be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment