So, what are my New Years Resolutions? Glad you asked I wanted to keep it simple, but I kept thinking of more things that I wanted to do this year. So I decided that I would just post the whole lot of them here, and put the knitting ones on the side bar at least, so that way every time I look at my blog, I would see them there, subtly, but firmly, helping me keep my mind focused on these goals.
I would do a little slide show of all that stuff that I knit this year, but I A) don't have pictures, and B) I knit so much this year, and documented so little, that I can't even remember every thing that I knit.
So here are my knitting resolutions:
1. To knit from stash as much as possible.
2.To keep the number of WIPs around 5.
3. To not buy any yarn that I would consider subpar.
4. To learn to do entrelac.
5. To learn to do the long tail cast on.
That doesn't sound like that much does it? I don't think that it does. I have already learned to do the long tail cast on. I can only hope that all my other resolutions go this well.
Here's some (some, I didn't want to get to personal here) of my personal resolutions
1. To lose a little weight. Or at least keep from gaining any. I really haven't been gaining any weight, now that I'm laid up, mainly because I can't go down stairs to get any thing to eat. It also helped that I eat less when I do eat, probably because I was so busy last summer that I forgot to eat.
2. To post on the blog around twice a week. I don't know how well this will work out, but I have to at least try to be more devoted to blogging.
3.To find a part time job. Enough said.
4. To be more careful about my spelling
5.To keep a list of finished objects on the side bar.
I think that is do able, nothing to major, but enough to make a change in my life. Wish me luck, 10 total with 5 for knitting, and 5 personal, that's a lot of resolutions, but these are all things that I need to work on. I can do it.