Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Brace!!

Just wanted to drop a quuick note (why do I have a feeling that it won't be quick, every time I try to do a quick post, I always end up making it much longer than attended.) To let you know that I got my brace yesterday and I can now use crutches. The problen is that I don't like the crutches. And it hurts to walk on my left foot to. So I really haven't done much on them, just a little bit here and there to try to get used to it.

And I also wanted to let you know that I have started this shawl for a baby who should be making an appearance this May. And tomorrow or the next day you can hear the story of this shawl.

Another recent WIP is this Durrow Sweater that I am loving. I have done the back, and have started a sleeve (ah, the sleeves ) and the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment