Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Friday, June 17, 2011

My it has been a while, and for that I am really sorry. The thing is, that since I finished the book, I started another book. And while they first one was written as an old man telling a story of how he fell in love, (Kind of like How I met your Mother) this one is about a divorced woman who drives around the country to try and find herself. And that one is written as a diary, so it is like I am writing a couple of blog entries a day. Pretty entertaining to write, but it makes blogging feel less like a hobby.
And I must say that it is a relief to write as me, not a character. I fear that I am starting to think exactly like a character, which isn't a bad thing, mostly because the character thinks a lot like me. But it still is rather upsetting. I kind of narrate my days, so it would make for good blogging, but I have a crappy memory.

And the other reason that I haven't posted is because I don't really have anything to talk about. I am still knitting, I still start projects that I know I shouldn't. My life is still rather dull, and I still drink a lot of coffee. And now that Desperate Housewives is in re-runs, I don't really have that much to talk about. Like really, the most exciting thing in life is that I ordered a book that wasn't about knitting, and then Barnes and Nobel messed it all up.

(And the way that blogger messed up my posting was a little thrilling. Great, now I have to re-edit. I barely even edit.)

Happy Friday All!

1 comment:

  1. This too shall pass and tomorrow will be exciting again!

    ReplyDelete