Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Sunday, June 19, 2011

HELP!!!

No, I haven't fallen, and I most certainly can get up. (At least at the moment, we'll see about tomorrow.)What I need help with is the novel. (Dear holy heaven I hate calling it that.) I have a character that has a secret. My protagonist is a little suspicious about him.

My big dilemma is what should his secret be? Should he be an axe murder, a sex addict, or a member of the Mafia? Or are all of these dumb? Am I dumb?  (We can get to that one later.) I need help. I have to figure out what the hell is wrong with this guy before I can move on.

Throw out any ideas. There may only be a few of you, but I trust your judgement.

1 comment:

  1. I like the axe murderer and mafia ideas but a axe murderer is too flashy and she couldn't tell if he was part of the mafia so... a tad on the rubbish side. What about an illegal alien? or an undercover reporter? Yeah, my ideas are rather dumb too :P I'll think on it.

    ReplyDelete