Since it has been a while, I think that the perfect thing for me to give you a list. They are easy to write, and fun to read, so I don't know why I don't do more of them. As a matter of fact, all blogs should be in list from. But you might not want to listen to me, I spend twenty minutes looking for a teapot today, only to find that it was three feet from the stove; I tend to be a little . . . scatter brained.
1. I just finished something major in my life. it might prove to be very insignificant to the rest of the world, but it will always be special to me. The thing is, you remember that book that I was writing, I mentioned it a few times before, I sort of finished it. I say sort of because there is still huge amounts of work to be done that will probably be harder than the actual writing. I may never publish it, namely because I don't want to become some sell out (I want to be successful, just not to successful, I don't feel like I deserve it.) But for the rest of my life, I will have the memories of the blood, sweat and tears that I put into it.
I lead a small life here, important, but small. And the incredible high that I got when I finished it was unbelievable. Actually, I got the high about twenty minutes later, when I fist finished, I started at the screen and thought "Now what?"
2. I truly think that I was meant to be a writer. I have all the makings for it. I am a neurotic mess. I don't sleep very well, I have got a hobby that is both weird (weird for a young man) and time consuming. I am a long beard and a dozen bottles of wine away from being a hermit. I don't mind being broke, as long as I have plenty of food, and don't have to figure out how to get running water in a cardboard box. I usually like to read, and I tend to type pretty fast.
3. Knitting, now here is where we get down to the knitty-gritty and talk about what I really am supposed to talk about. This is called Garret Knits Ohio. Now that I think about it, I should have called it something like Garret Blogs Ohio, or Garret Knit A-Lot, or something like that. Maybe I should have left out Ohio and Knitting, and called it something it Garret! But that makes me sound like Cher, or Oklahoma! And while Ohio isn't the greatest state, I think Oklahoma is a worse one, (one word: tornadoes) and I don't want people thinking that I'm from there. Not that Oklahoma is a bad state, I just prefer Ohio, and preferring Ohio is defiantly a thing in my book.
4.This leads me to think about why the hell that I named my blog Garret Knits Ohio, if I don't like Ohio, and don't really like my name all to well. (I learn to live with it.) So what was it that caused me to name my blog after things that I don't like. Maybe I have some complex that causes me to bind myself to the things that I don't like. Or maybe I don't think enough. Or maybe I tend to think to much about these things, maybe it's all the coffee I drink.
5. What was I talking about?
6. I'm sure that it'll come back to me some day. If I can't remember it, then it probably isn't that important. Right?
7. I now that it has been about a week and a half, I must talk about that
That's all for now, I did have some other stuff to say, but I don't want to use up all the blog fodder at once. I MUST conserve the blog fodder, otherwise I will be gone for another two weeks, because there still isn't a lot going on.