Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Monday, March 15, 2010

What I Knit

Got back from a vist at Brian and Kathys over the weekend. They're all fine and if you want details email me with your phone number, and I'll give you all the good gossip.

What I knit over the weekend? Ah.... What a question, well its not really a question, I just put a question mark at the end so it will look like one. One would think that I could get tons of knitting done with the four hour car drive( We did it in three hours and forty minutes). Umm....no, I didn't get a lot done, just a couple of squares for an afgan that I started as a way to use up all those leftover bits, you know what I'm talking about. The little ones that are about half an inch thick. The just seem to keep coming at you, always more and more. No matter how many stash bustin scarfs you make they will always be there, just waiting until there are so many of them that they take over the planet and destroy all natural fibers!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe not,

It's just a great way to use up tiny leftover balls of yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment