Welcome to the blog of a young male knitter!



Sunday, September 19, 2010

Well....

You thought I had given up didn't you? Well, I've got news for you, Garret DOSEN'T give up.

Yesterday was a good day for the knitting, more specifically the Finishing(I would like to point out here the difference between Finishing and "finishing", The former being the real deal, weaving in ends and everything, the later being done with the knitting)

I haven't been dealing to well, with the Goal thing, but I have been doing surprisingly well with the gift thing. By the way, don't expect to see any finished socks this month, I really should find a way to make sure I have enough yarn to finish objects that I start. Socks take more yarn than you think, I must remember this for the future.

So anyway, enough with me whining about not having yarn to finish stuff. To quote a movie form my child hood "You have to accentuate the Positive and eliminate the negative" so lets carry on with the show.


Citron is done the ends are woven in, and I am ready to move on with my life

The sleeves from my Perfect Sweater are done as of yesterday, I am again very ready to move on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment